Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Technology is NOT my BFF


OFFICIALLY OFF TECH STRIKE
Now that I am over my first major tech crisis of my hard drive crashing and losing a ton of G.E’s first 10 months of life I am back!! (Smile). Thankfully, I have family and friends that are just as camera happy as I am and was able to get a lot of replacements. I thought I would never say this but thank the tech Gods for Facebook and all the pics I had uploaded to share with family as well. While I had the super cute ones printed there were a lot (hundreds) that hadn’t made the cut, but still loved.  What came of all this... I now have downloaded/use Flickr (an online photo album). It’s the only solution I can think of (CD’S get scratched and lost, hard drives crash, photos get damaged or lost).  I also wonder why I take soooooo many pics. Half will never get a second look. What do you all use to protect your little ones pics?

No comments:

Post a Comment